- Shades of Hope 25th Anniversary Celebration
We hope you can join us for a weekend of celebration and recovery.
the 25th Anniversary Celebration and Reunion will be held June 28-30th in Buffalo Gap, TX. You must RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 24th, 2013. Registration is $30 per person and includes two meals which are on Shades food plan. If you are not receiving Shades emails, go to the Shades of Hope facebook page and look for the join our email button. Please feel free to share this with other alumni and their families.
*Childcare is available during special events only for $10 per child. You would need to RSVP with ages to Shades to reserve their spot.
The Six-Day Intensive Program is designed to meet several needs:
- Those who are currently working with a therapist on an extended care basis who need a time and place away from family, work and friends to break through to their core… something an hour and a half session doesn’t always allow.
- Those who need treatment, but for various reasons, cannot make the commitment to 42-days. No, the week-long will not substitute for long-term treatment but it affords a new outlook and understanding to support the road to recovery.
- Those who have been to treatment, who are in recovery, but know it is time to delve deeper into their spiritual being and understanding – a need to possibly recenter oneself.
- Those who have been in recovery and have a feeling of fear of relapse and know in their inner core that a “timeout” is needed in order to continue to move forward in their recovery.
- Feb. 10 – 16
- March 3 – 9
- April 14 – 20
- May 19 – 25
- June 9 – 15
- July 7 – 13
- Aug. 4 – 10
- Sept. 8 – 14
- Oct. 6 – 12
- Nov. 3 – 9
- Second Stage Recovery (*For Infomation Call 1-800-588-HOPE)
The Second Stage Recovery Program is designed as a continuation to the six day program. For more information on the second stage recovery program please call 1-800-588-HOPE
- Second Stage Recovery (2nd week)
- Feb. 17 – 23
- March 10 – 16
- April 21 – 27
- May 26 – June 1
- June 16 – 22
- July 14 – 20
- Aug. 11 – 17
- Sept. 15 – 21
- Oct. 13 – 19
- Nov. 10 – 16